Saturday, October 1, 2011

Progress?

Yesterday and today, I actually spent time in my workshop. 

(I know, it's a shock--but I'm depending on you to handle it with all the grace and ease I've come to expect from you.)

So, basically, I've cleared a little space at my workbench and begun working on a bunch of medium-to-small robots for the holidays.  I have three stores who want them; plus, my wonderful sister is going to man a booth (with my very talented friend) at Bizarre Bazaar in Lawrence this November.  So I've got to get busy on this before the baby claws his way out of my swollen, stretch-marked belly.

The current problem?


Ridiculously swollen hands that refuse to work properly.  What is this baby doing to me?!

2 comments:

  1. He's going to claw his way out? Gross. And ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it'll be less violent. I'm just preparing for the worst.

    ReplyDelete