Thursday, October 13, 2011

That Time Again: A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

I was going to take pictures of some of the progress I've made with my jewelry stockpile and some new Bitty Bots, but that would require at least a minimal degree of effort.  So instead, I'm sharing pumpkin patch pictures this blog entry. 

This was my little assistant's [insert booming voice] First Official School Pumpkin Patch Trip!  He's always just been the tag-along sibling on his brother's trips.


This epic adventure took place last Friday. You know, on that day that was an unseasonably warm 87 degrees with gale force winds. It complimented my 34 1/2 week pregnant body so well.  It also added an element of squinting to most Kodak moments.





He loves his pumpkin so much that he carries it around with him everywhere we go.  It comes in the car with us, it goes outside to play when he does, it even sits on the bookshelf in his bedroom at night. 

Yesterday, he decided to paint the pumpkin.  Black.  I'm not entirely sure why, but the love affair has only intensified.  (And the go-to pose with the pumpkin has remained on top of the head.  It just doesn't get funnier than that, I suppose.) 


If only we all had a black pumpkin in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment