Friday, October 28, 2011

A Satisfying Week


After living with a generally much messier version of this for the last 4-6 weeks, I'm finally working on cleaning up.  Yesterday, I delivered stock to both Mash Handmade and Colfax for the holidays.  I switched out robots at Mash and brought my first-ever Bitty Bot Christmas Ornaments (very exciting!) and then changed out Steampunk jewelry in my case at Colfax . . . all without giving birth in one of their stores.  All in all, a very successful trip.

I also sent a bunch of Steampunk art and jewelry to Bella Luz in Wichita this week for their Steampunk Final Friday celebration tonight.


So I'm officially calling it.  The final frenzy of art-related production is at an end. 

(Believe me, if you'd seen me trying to get up off the floor after working at that coffee table, you'd be celebrating, too.  It was NOT a pretty sight.)

This baby boy can now get out of my belly. Seriously. Get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment