Thursday, September 23, 2010

Procratination vs. Creation


I restocked my display at Colfax (611 W. 39th St. KC, MO) earlier this week and realized I need to do some serious creative updating. My case is blah in the extreme. Everyone else has color and vitality, while mine is white with mostly silver necklaces just hanging there. I'm hoping, at the least, to add a smaller robot wearing a necklace or create a metal "bust" I can hang necklaces on. It's clear, I absolutely need to do something! Maybe I should be creating, instead of blogging. Hmmm . . .

I did go shopping today and found a bunch of new things to use in my Bitty Bots, so I'm thinking the Bitty Bot army is going to rise again. (It's been close to a year since I've had them at shows.) They're always a good seller, but a challenge to make because I try to make each one unique--I don't want to just keep replicating the same idea over and over. I suppose I should stop procrastinating and go create.

No comments:

Post a Comment