Friday, September 17, 2010

Birds . . . Who Knew?

While last weekend's shows went okay (with the slight exception of my being in two different emergency rooms with my youngest son all of Sunday while my unshowered sister had to man my booth), I'm just starting to get it. I just might be in the jewelry business, not the cool robot-making elite.


My steampunk jewelry seems to sell consistently and is, quite frankly, the cause for most of my current store contacts. I truly enjoy recycling old watch parts and creating something unique, and it's been interesting to see how my aesthetic has evolved. (Who knew birds went so well with clock parts?) Unfortunately, it's still not my first love.

So here's the question: if steampunk is my "bread and butter," am I wasting my time with the robots?


1 comment:

  1. No, you are NOT wasting your time with the robots! People love them, and I bet your sales will pick up as Christmas approaches. :)

    ReplyDelete