Friday, September 3, 2010

A Fresh Start from a Long Hiatus

So this summer I fell off the blogger wagon, but TODAY I'm climbing back aboard. I've redesigned the look of my blog, and I plan to make frequent posts . . . well, that's the plan at least.

Next weekend, I start Fall Art Show Season. I will be at the Lenexa Spinach Leaf Festival on Saturday, Sept. 11th and at the Lawrence Fall Arts and Crafts Festival on Sunday, Sept. 12th. I'm hoping for decent weather and my sister as a companion.

There'll be new robots and steampunk jewelry, of course; plus, I'm selling some fantastic dog collars made by my friend Sarah. You won't want to miss it!

Stay tuned, and I'll try to stay aboard.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Rebecca! It looks like the weather will be great this weekend, and I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete