Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wheeeel of Fortune!

"Look at these luxurious prizes...fabulous merchandise just waiting to be won today on Wheeeeeeeeeeel of Fortune! A 14 Karat gold money clip and lighter! A pair of motorcycles! Total retail value: over $38,000!"

"You've got about $129 left.
Would you like to use that to buy the metallic fish sculpture? Now, you've got $23 left. We can put that on account or on a Tiffany gift certificate."


Does anyone else miss the good ole days? I've been playing Wheel of Fortune on Facebook, and it's made me nostalgic.

I just want the his and her matching jogging suits for $300, Pat!

Now, I promise I'm going to go list items on Etsy. Hold me accountable, and check it out later today. If I haven't, I'll sacrifice a Bitty Bot on the altar of the craft gods to atone for my sins.

2 comments:

  1. And remember when Vanna actually had to turn the letters? She really earned her money back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Man, those were the days. My boys are growing up in a crazy world.

    ReplyDelete