Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Maybe He'll Be a Drummer

I would like to report that the Foo Fighters concert was AWESOME.  I'm not sure my baby enjoyed it quite as much as I did, though.  For about 5 hours, I endured endless pressure on my belly.  My thought is either he was panicked, like a cat falling and trying to get his bearings, or he wanted to get out and meet the band himself.


Now, back in reality, I'm looking at my jewelry supplies and trying to come up with fantastic new ideas.  I need to restock some stores and also create a massive stockpile of holiday inventory for them. 

I have occasional bursts of productivity, but for the most part, I continue to struggle with follow-through.  I hope procrastination skips a generation . . . or my four boys are going to have very irritated wives one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment