Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Robot Rescues, Quickly Here and Gone

Late last week and the beginning of this week, I worked feverishly on the robots chosen to immigrate to Wichita's store Bella Luz.  Of couse, I'd promised the robots much earlier, procrastinated, and struggled to finish it all.  (Oh, the joys of pregnancy and motherhood!)  But at last, the motley crew sat for a group picture before disappearing into the box for shipment.



One of the new robots, Ida the Insect, quickly became one of my favorites.  I was a little sad to pack her up and let her go. 


Who wouldn't love typewriter hammer wings and a springy door stopper stinger?

I am now finally caught up on promises made and am looking forward to a few days without stress, procrastinator's guilt, and forced creativity.

Next week, I hope to persuade the boys to vacuum up the hundreds of curled up spiders dotting the floor of my work area.  Then maybe I can work down there without hopping around like a crazy woman in a mine field.  We'll see . . . the best laid plans, you know . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment