Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Names

I'm starting to think seriously about baby names.  Especially since we now know it's a boy.

Naming my robots has always been hard for me.  There's often just a blank line in the story until I can fit the right name with the newest creation.  So you can imagine how much harder it is for me to come up with a baby name.

Right now, Jedi-9 can't focus on just one name but spouts a flow of equally unhelpful names, while Jedi-7 is set on naming the baby Michael (keep in mind our last name is Jackson--I bet you can guess who is favorite singer from the 80s is), and my little assistant is firm on Hamburger.

All I can come up with is Bacon because I really, really like bacon right now.

So if you want to save our child from being named after a dead singer or meat product, let me know a good name.  I obviously need the help.

1 comment: