Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Need an Intervention!

Current "Challenges" (otherwise referred to as "Reasons for Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth"):
  • Am deathly ill with some sort of cold/flu going on the 4th day, while also contending with unending pregnancy "morning" sickness that lasts every waking second (not that I'm bitter or dramatic).

 
 
  • In a well-intentioned moment of lunacy, decided to contact Colfax and Mash Handmade about restocking jewelry and robots.  Set up appts. for next Tuesday . . . have made nothing for either.




  • Decided to meet with website guy next Tuesday as well (nothing like a fully productive afternoon, right?).  Am wondering if I am fit for public interaction.  Do I have complete thoughts?




  • Have realized today we're leaving for vacation a week from Sunday, and I still only have 4-5 wearable maternity shirts for a 9-day vacation in sweltering heat.  Have repeatedly shoved thoughts of preparation far into black abyss called my mind.  Maybe I was an ostrich in another pregnant life?

No comments:

Post a Comment