Monday, October 18, 2010

Maple Leaf Fallout

Thanks to everyone who came out to Maple Leaf this past weekend. It was great weather overall, and our tent didn't threaten to blow over like last year (also, we set it up with a lot less grunting and giggling this time). Yea!



Some robots found new homes (which is always extremely satisfying), I got to see some great people from last year, and I had lots of fun hanging out with my sister Joy and my friend Sarah.

Now, I need to catch up on laundry (the color pile seems to have taken a liking to the medium pile because they reproduced like rabbits this weekend!), do the dishes that have lounged on the counter all weekend, and clean up the art-disaster-area in the middle of the living room.

Such lofty goals. I'm betting I'll burn out and take a nap after lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally feeling somewhat recovered from the weekend. I hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete