Thursday, March 25, 2010

Goals

I've been scrambling to have enough jewelry on hand for the different stores that carry it (never mind having some on hand for me to feature on my Etsy site). So I'm now setting some new goals:

  1. Make semi-duplicates (one for the store, one for my Etsy site)
  2. Separate out my stock so that I'm not constantly drawing from things I have on my website
  3. Carve out a lot more time to get my stock tripled before craft show season starts.

Lofty goals . . . okay, maybe just number 3, but I'm hoping to achieve them. Craft Show Season officially starts with Art in the Park on May 2nd. I have a feeling it's coming faster than I know.

Meanwhile, I'm also hoping to figure out a strategy to really get my robots going. I love making them more than anything else. How do I find the right market for them?

Any suggestions? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment