Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 2

First Day of School

Tomorrow starts Week 2 of The Great Homeschool Adventure.  We did, in fact, survive Week 1.  There were a few bumps along the way, but it seemed to go alright overall.

 

Cam really enjoyed it.

We tried to learn about descriptive words by putting a bag on one kid's head and having the other two describe the object using their 5 senses.  This is Jedi-5 smelling the object for reference. 



Ah, how studious!  Notice how Jedi-8's leg is a blur.  He is in constant motion.


This week, we're going to include a field trip for Science.  I'm also trying to figure out how to add in forced-slave-labor in my workshop.  Does that fall under the subject of Science or Math somehow? 

I miss my drill press.


2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I laughed at that picture of Cam??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it bad that instead of rescuing him from his obvious torment, I said, "Wait! Let me get the camera!"?

      Delete