Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Danger! Danger!


Our house has been under quarantine.  Last week, my little assistant contracted a cold, which he, in turn, shared with the 3-month-old baby, who was quickly diagnosed with RSV.  Then Jedi-9 went down, and through my certain ingestion of baby snot, I have also succombed.  I have a crackly cough and endless drainage.  My husband is currently teetering on the edge and chugging Airborne fizzy drinks like I chug Coke.  Only rail-thin Jedi-8 has remained unscathed.  Either his immunity system is near-invincible, or he just really never spends time with any of us.

(If we could figure out a way to harvest snot and turn a profit on it, we'd be millionaires.  Millionaires, I tell you!)

Meanwhile, I'm living in a pit of chaos and accomplishing exactly nothing.  Day in and day out.

Life is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment