Monday, June 20, 2011

Theorized Productivity

I am determined to get something--anything--work-related done today. 

I met with the guy who's redoing my website last week, so now, even as I type, I'm logged into WordPress, trying to make my own changes to see if I'm smart enough to do it.  I have some clear ideas of things that need to be done--that's definitely not the problem.  It's the follow-through.

Which brings me to my current thought-provoking question of the day:  Why don't we get allowances like kids do?

I bet I could figure out a way to get a whole lot done if there were a tangible reward at the end. 

So if you, or someone you know, has a burning desire to financially (or otherwise) reward another person's progress, let me know.  I'd like to be on the top of that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment