Friday, December 3, 2010

Last Show of 2010

Tomorrow is the Holiday Art Fair at the Lawrence Arts Center. It will be my last show for a while . . . thus, the frantic list making and widespread disarray.

(Can we all take a moment to curse my propensity for procrastination?)

However, today, by not showering and ignoring everything else in my life, I have triumphantly trompled several projects.

Okay, yes, I am still in my pajamas (which, by the way, have an enormous hole in the leg that has grown exceptionally fast); and, yes, I was forced to forgo my luxurious afternoon nap with my cuddly four-year-old. But have I mentioned that the life of an artist--or, rather, a procrastinator--is a heavy burden to bear, requiring all sorts of sacrifices?

Good news, though:
  • New colorful robots are ready for tomorrow
  • My steampunk jewelry is fully stocked
  • And I'm over halfway done with my master To-Do List.
Impressed? I hope so, and I hope to see you tomorrow at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment